Minerva Ancients is the data controller and responsible for your personal data (collectively referred to as “Minerva Ancients”, “I” in this privacy notice.
What personal information do I collect from people that visit my website?
When ordering on my site, as appropriate, personal data may be collected. Personal data, or personal information, means any information about an individual from which that person can be identified. The following types of data may be collected:
Identity Data - Name and email address.
Contact Data - Name and mailing address.
Financial Data - Not recorded.
Technical Data - (third parties only) including: Information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website. This includes your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views and website navigation paths.
1. Information that you provide when using the services on my website, or that is generated in the course of the use of those services.
2. Information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time); products you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call me on.
When do I collect information?
I collect information from you when you place an order. I may also collect information from any correspondence including email.
1. When you purchase an object from my online gallery, as part of the buying and selling process I collect the personal information you provide me such as your name, address and email address.
2. Any other personal information that you choose to send to me.
How do I use your information?
I may use the information I collect from you when you make a purchase or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
1. Administer my website.
2. Enable your use of the services available on my website.
3. Send invoices and payment reminders to you and collect payments from you.
4. Send you non-marketing commercial communications.
5. Keep my website secure and prevent fraud.
How I protect your information?
My website is scanned on a regular basis for malware in order to make your visit to my site as safe as possible.
All transactions are processed via PayPal and are not stored or processed on my servers.
How do I store personal information?
1. To the extent that I am required to do so by law, this is a minimum of 6 years.
2. If I believe that the documents may be relevant to any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings, disclosures required by law or court order, disclosures to the police, tax authorities or other public or government authorities.
3. In order to establish, exercise or defend my legal rights.
4. Personal information that I process for a purchase or informational purposes shall not be kept longer than is necessary for those purposes and is required by law.
5. I will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
6. You acknowledge that the transmission of information over the Internet is inherently insecure, and I cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the Internet.
The payment process and what data is used?
Payment is by PayPal
1. By having PayPal complete your purchase your credit card data is stored encrypted through the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS). Your purchase transaction data is kept only as long as necessary to complete your purchase transaction. After it is complete, your purchase transaction information is deleted. PayPal adheres to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands such as Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover. PCI-DSS requirements help ensures the secure handling of credit card information by my online gallery.
Do I use 'cookies'?
Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer's hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the site's or service provider's systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
I use Google Analytics on my website. Google Analytics sets cookies in order to track your usage of the website. Google Analytics stores the information collected by the cookie on servers in the USA. Google Analytics might also transfer this information to third parties where required to do so by law, or where such third parties process the information on Google's behalf. By using this website you consent to the processing of data about you by Google in the manner and for the purposes stated above. More information on how Google uses data can be found here
By using the Minerva Ancients website, you consent to the processing of data about you by Google in the manner and for the purposes set out above.
Disclosing personal information:
1. I will not, without your consent, supply your personal information to any third party for the purpose of their or any other third party's direct marketing.
2. When you provide me with personal information to complete a transaction, verify your credit card, place an order and arrange shipment, this implies your consent that I can collect and use it for that specific reason only.
3. I may disclose your personal information to any officers, insurers, professional advises, suppliers or subcontractors insofar as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy.
4. We may disclose your personal information to the extent that I am required by law and/or in connection with any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings.
5. I may disclose your personal information in order to establish, exercise or defend my legal rights (including providing information to others for purposes of fraud prevention).
I may disclose your personal information in the event you violate my Terms and Conditions of sale.
Apart from the reasons stated in this policy, I will not provide your personal information to third parties.
I do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information unless I provide users with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist me in operating my website, conducting business, or serving users, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. I may also release information when its release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce my site policies, or protect my or others' rights, property or safety.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
1. My website includes hyperlinks to, and details of, third party websites.
2. I have no control over, and am not responsible for, the privacy policies and practices of third parties.
3. Third parties may include but are not limited to: Courier services (Royal Mail, TNT, PARCELFORCE, FEDEX, UPS), Payment providers (Paypal)
I do include third-party links on my website.
I do not currently send marketing emails or correspondence.
· Request access to any personal data about you stored by me.
· Request rectification
· Erase your personal data if you consider me not to have the right to hold it.
· Restrict processing
· To data transfer
· Withdraw consent at any time where I am relying on consent to process your personal data.
Any request from you for access to or a copy of your personal data held by me must be in writing to the email address detailed below. I will endeavour to respond within a reasonable period, certainly within one month, in compliance with data protection legislation.